Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Don't you just love....

10. McDonald's Sweet Tea? Yep, I think I found a replacement for their Diet Coke.
9. Oreo Balls? Need I say more?
8. Judge Judy? Yep....Brian B. I am a closet Judge Judy lover. I want to be her. She always says what is on her mind.
7. Putting your fat Jeans on and they fall off a little bit.
6. Oreo Balls.
5. The first day it is warm enough to go outside and let the kids play? Still waiting for this.
4. Snugglin in bed w/ the whole family on a cold day, including the gimpy smelly dog.
3. Maid service. Had this when I worked full time. It was awesome.
2. Oreo balls.
and the #1...
When God answers your prayers for something you have been praying really hard about
-- not for your own purpose but for those friends and family members you love!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You forgot oreo balls!

Anonymous said...

What are Oreo Balls??


Yay God, for answered prayers!!!!

Jen said...

Yeah for answered prayer! I did not eat one Oreo ball that day. Still have not partaken so someone will have to make 'em for me.

Leenie said...

You're strong! I've made them twice after that. Once for Small Group but we did not end up having it. I made them w/ Low fat oreos and 1/3 less fat cream cheese. Tasted just as good. Yum

Anonymous said...

God is good! (and so are Oreo balls!!!!)

mommy to an angel said...

Amen Sister!!