Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Running on Fumes

OK--so I ran out of gas today! Do women really do that? I was graciously saved by my brother in law 3 blocks away from their house. BUT...can you blame me? Here is what is going on...

1. Preparing for the Bowl a thon for my nephew Mason. Which means running at least 3 places a day.
2. Carpool
3. Preparing for our vacation to Disney. We are leaving on Sunday Morning. Yep---not even 24 hours after the bowl a thon.
4.Running to Ree Ree's house to help her out while she takes Matt Matt for stiches.
5. Running to the Doctor for Abbey because she was eaten alive by Mosquitos and now her eye is half way swollen shut.

Busy busy busy is my excuse. I didn't even notice the big orange light that was on until I started sputtering past the stop sign...Go Figure :)

1 comment:

mommy to an angel said...

:-)
Atleast you didn't notice - Brian notices his truck is low and likes to see how far he can make it!