Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cry it out or not?

Ok so, Aaron is having problems with falling asleep. I/we put him down after he falls asleep taking his bottle and he pops his little head up and wants to be held again.

After numerous sleepless hours-last night was the last straw. We put him down this evening at 9:35. He of course fell asleep but popped up. So we decided to let him Cry it out. Cruel? Not really sure. We have let him do this a few time in the last few weeks and he either cried for 1.5 hours or crapped himself so of course we caved. So now it is 9:53 and he just stopped crying. Hopefully, this is a start to a new sleep pattern for him.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

How can you let such a cutie cry it out!?!? Just kidding - he is a cutie, but I say definitely let him cry it out. We did that with all three of our kids, and it took about 3 nights. I hated it, but once they figured it out, I was so glad I did it! Hang in there!