Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prayers Needed....

OK. Aimee led me to this blog. It's regarding a husband whose wife has Cystic Fibrosis. He posts a few times a day. Anyway, she is in need of a double lung transplant and they just received a call that they may have a new set of lungs for her. What is also very amazing, that against all odds, they have a baby. The baby is a micro-premie and was born 15 weeks early and she is doing great. You have to read this blog and keep them in your prayers. It truly shows how God works in their lives and everyone's lives as well.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I think I check their blog about 20 times a day for new updates! I wasn't around all day yesterday, so when I checked it this morning, she had already come out of surgery! So exciting, and amazing at the same time!

Megan said...

What a miracle!! I know that there is a tought road ahead these next couple days, but I'm really hopeful for them.

Leenie said...

Yep--I'm an addict too. I can't stop looking either.