Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today...

So it was not such a good day for me. Despite getting some good buys at Old Navy, the start to today was just bad.

Aaron decided to throw, no..not drop, throw a can of Hormel chili on my foot. Needless to say, I cried for 10 min straight holding on for dear life to the kitchen sink. I really cried...tears and all. Aaron was so scared from my bellowing that he, too, cried with me. The little stinker, after I sat down with a bag of corn on my foot, tried to go back to the lazy susan to get more amo to throw.

After I bribed Aidan to take him in the family room with him. Aidan starts yelling that Abbey has a screw driver and she is going to poke Aaron in the butt with it. With all the energy I had, I ran down to get it and yelled at Abbey like I never had before. I feel really bad cause it made her cry.

After about 10 minutes Aaron made is way up stairs and I was cuddling w/ him and CHOMP--he bit me in the shoulder so I started crying again. (I think since my foot was still throbbing.) Needless to say he took an early nap.

I had my mind set on going shopping so I wedged my fat swollen foot into a flip flop and took the kids to Old Navy after lunch. Took them to the park and picked up DQ.

The end to the day was not bad. I cooked meatloaf for dinner and had Ree Ree, Megzy, and Shawnie over. We ate pie and homemade choc chip zucchini bread that I made yesterday for dessert. Sorry if I was so crabby girls.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Crabby? No, not Leenie! Hee hee.

Leenie said...

Of course it was. That's why I didn't eat any either :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...bad day! Think I would have locked myself in the bathroom for a good cry in the tub!

Anonymous said...

laughing..laughing...laughing. No corn for me, either.