Sunday, December 2, 2007

I AM THE GEOTRAX QUEEN

YEP--I am a crazy woman when it comes to putting up the train around the tree. I spent about an hour and half--maybe two, putting together the Geotrax around the Christmas tree. NOBODY is allowed to wreck my creation or I will go nuts. Really--I will. When Aidan was 3 1/2 he received his first Geotrax set. I took the time to set it up with him, only for him and Reece to knock it down with their dump trucks..OH THE PAIN... NOBODY WRECKS LEENIES GEOTRAX.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are C-R-A-Z-Y when it comes to the Geo Track. You know we are all gonna wreck it on Friday night after our beverage consumption!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You'll have to put it back together on Saturday with a hangover!!!

Megan said...

I think you drinkers should play a game where you have to put a shot in one of the moving trains and try to catch it with your mouth!!

mommy to an angel said...

She's not exaggerating! After she put it up yesterday, Olivia and Abbey tried to wreck it and I immediately took Olivia home because I was afraid of what Leenie would do to her!

Just kidding! Leenie isn't though - she's a mad woman with it!

Megs, your drink game sounds great!! 102.5 hours until the Christmas party!!!!

Megan said...

Whooo Hoo!! I can't drink...but I've got a camera!!! Camera+Blog=BLACKMAIL!!!!

Aimee said...

I'm right there with you! It's Grand Central Station in our family room at this time of year! :) Love 'em!

Leenie said...

It really is a sickness. I hover over it like a monkey. I need help.

Melanie said...

let's see some pictures of it! my, er, i mean Simon's geo trax were around the tree for not even 10 minutes. i give you credit. i'd like to be that crazy geo trax nazi lady so i could have a cute track around my tree!