Thursday, December 20, 2007

Need to say

  • My boobs hurt ...(Aaron's down to nursing 1x/day.)
  • I drank tooo much Diet Pepsi tonight.
  • It's 11:20 and I should be sleeping.
  • I need to go to the credit union, bank, Wallie world, Hobby lobby and Babies R US tomorrow. Anyone want to go?? I have to do this after working a few hours in the morn.
  • Dan is snoring really loud... I wish it was me.
  • I'm waiting for the DAMN washer to finish a load. Damn Uncle Bill(the name Reece and Aidan gave the repair man today) didn't fix the washer all the way so a new part is on order.
  • My boobs hurt
  • Watching rerun Oprah--really wishing I was Miley Cyrus--or maybe Oprah is a better choice since Mileys dad is really hot and you can't think your dad is hot.
  • Wondering what to get Scott Gilbert for christmas...Any idea's?
  • My boobs hurt
  • Really bored. I was logged into work but that wasn't fun either. Although it's really nice to have time to myself.

BYE

4 comments:

Jen said...

Frozen corn. Grab me some purple Good Start. Billy Ray is yummy.

Can you say disconnected?

Megan said...

I can't get past the achey breaky mullet!!!

mommy to an angel said...

Billy Ray is yummy? You guys are disgusting!

Scott needs a pair of thongs with pilot wings on them!!

Megan said...

ewwww!!!