Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!???!!HUH

Thanks Shawnie--Supposedly, I'm tagged so I have to fill out these questions:

1.What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week?
Go on a shopping trip w/ my gal pals and sleep thru the night WHOO HOO
2.What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do?
LAUNDRY-especially folding. Yep--it will sit and sit and sit until I get up the urge to fold.
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00
Spend it on a lavish massage/make over--oh yeah--and a big Mac and a batch of oreo balls.
4. Describe yourself using one word.
Hmmmm.........strange
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by?
Always say I love you to my hubby and kids everyday--alot.
6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without?
Clorox Cleanup--cleans EVERYTHING and makes it smell good.
7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go?
Anywhere with a sun, hammock, and ocean.
8. List the one person you admire the most.
Hard one--Supernanny--She has the skills I need to be a "Screamfree" parent:)
9. What is one thing people may not know about you?
I have to sleep with a cotton blanket under my ears. Pillows make a crinkly sound.

OK- Jen it's your turn & Megs, I double tagging ya since I know need the extra nudge.

No comments: