Monday, May 5, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL--RESIGNATION IS SIGNED

It's finally official. My lil' Aidee Bug put in is notice. He didn't even give 2 weeks notice. How unprofessional. Resignation is signed, sealed and delivered.
Last week, Dan told Aidan if he could keep his room clean, he would pay him $5 after a week.
He has been doing a great job until today.
Me: Aidan, I see that your room is not very clean.
Aidan: I quit my job.
Me: You quit your job?
Aidan: Yep! I'm done cleaning.
That was it! End of story.

2 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

guess he'll have a hard time paying for his room and board, electricity to run his video games, water to shower....
That's quite funny! Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy?

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'll clean his room for five bucks a week.
Next time you are shopping with him, you should say.."too bad you can't buy that with your five dollars." Works every time!