Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonights Prayer...

Dear Lord:

Please help my children sleep. Please give them the peace they need to settle into sweet dreams. Last night was just aweful and I was woken up every hour by one or the other including my husband, which I will forgive since it was our 8 year anniversary yesterday. Thank you for giving me "some" patience today to deal with them as they were all cranky, crabby and I was exhausted. AMEN

PS----Thanks for the sunshine but it if it was 10 degrees warmer, that would be nice --Please and thanks.

1 comment:

mommy to an angel said...

No wonder you're tired - you get woken up a lot!! Did Dan hear what Pastor Drew said on Sunday about dads getting up at night to help their wives? Just kidding :-)
Nice Avatar - looking pretty hot and sexy by the pool!
You should try some sleeping pills so you can just start sleeping through it all!!
Sleep tight!