Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorry

I will never publish a post about the Presidental election. Things got a little hairy there so I deleted it all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is what is good about living in the USA but maybe on another blog or maybe yours. I know some of you like the Repub, others like the Democrats. I get that but I was just trying to make a statement, not cause a feud! I'm sorry I posted anything. What is true in all of this, and I'm getting biblical, that GOD is the one we should worship and is our leader. No matter who is in office, who you vote for, HE is the ONE. We all should be putting our energy and time worshiping Him instead of worrying about something that we really won't be able to control. Yes. I'm trying to change my attitude about things these days. I'm reading the Love Dare. It is great! I recommend it for EVERYONE that is married no matter how good your relationship is. If you need a babysitter to go see Fireproof, I will babysit. Go see it. Anyway, I'm learning about unconditional love and no matter who is in your life, you should love them for who they are no matter what. Afterall, God gives us unconditional love why shouldn't we give it to each other?