Thursday, October 23, 2008

STAY TUNED....

Abbey goes to the dentist for the first time tomorrow. Since she didn't do so well at her doctor appt 3 months ago, I'm curious to see what her reaction is.

She loves to brush her teeth so maybe it won't be so bad. I've also planned to 'play' dentist later today so she is familiar with what will happen.

Ohh-- and I've also signed her up for preschool 2 days a week starting in 2 weeks. Hopefully she will stay healthy we won't have any flair ups of her past breathing problems. She's been off her meds for about a year now. YEAH.

2 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

We'll be praying for a good report from the dentist.

Brandon Stone said...

"I hear you loud and clear, over." I'm sure your report turned out to be good. I'm thinking about going to a Schererville dentist personally. I'm a bit nervous but on my teeth feel perfectly fine so until my wisdom teeth start coming out I think I'll just save up the money.