Monday, November 3, 2008

EXPLOSIVE GAS IN MY HOUSE TODAY!

I am not kidding...
Aaron tortured my Carbon Monoxide detector so I had to buy a new one. I thought I would spend the extra bucks to get the pimped out one that also detects explosive gas and natural gas too.

I was blow drying my hair and it started to go off. Usually, it is the lil man himself (Aaron) pushing the button w/ a big toothy grin but not this time. I ran over to it to see what is was blinking and it had some odd numbers on it. I started to worry, staring down at it smelling something strange and quite disgusting not thinking it could have been this gas old thing sitting in front of it.............

Yes.. for those that don't know, we have a dog name Sydney. She is old as you can see. She also has horrible gas and apparently it's explosive..... HA.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously, your not kidding!!!! I have never, I repeat NEVER smelled anything like what comes out of that dog!!! GROSS!!!

ReeRee said...

EWWWWWWWW! "Dog" sure is strange. For those of you that don't know...Leenie only call Sydney "Dog".. My kids didn't know the dog had a name until this year!