Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where's the beef???

Anyone ever order Omaha Steaks? We did over the summer and got some great deals. However, now that we don't grill out as much, we haven't ordered lately because we still have a freezer full. Well, we are literally being stalked by brochures in the mail 3-4 times a week, phone calls 3-4 times a week pand emails 2 times a day. I never had a complaint about the food, in fact, we really enjoyed it. I never thought we would have been stalked by the beef lady. Now I have a complaint and what did Leenie do? I bet those that know me best know......






I wrote a letter of course:) I never thought we would have been stalked by the beef lady.

5 comments:

ReeRee said...

Only you would be stalked by the beef lady.

mommy to an angel said...

Of course you wrote a letter! And you will be eating your free steaks right before you take you free trip to Disney that you got out of the last letter you wrote! You're so funny with you letters, but I must say, you've gotten some pretty good deals out of them! Maybe it's not a bad idea :-)

Megan said...

2 words: FREAKY AVATAR!!!!

Leenie said...

If no one speaks up, then how will they know how their service is? I've also written many good letters too, just not as many :)

Hey--leave my turkey hunting avatar alone.

Anonymous said...

Free trip to Disney????? All I've ever gotten out of my letters is free trash bags. Yippee.