Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Sky Has Fallen....

Over at my house anyway... I can now say my husband and I had a fight over a "Bucket of Chicken". Yep..you read it right a BUCKET O' CHICKEN fight.
Dan's friend and kids are coming over tonight and Dan said he would pick up dinner. Since he has a Doctor appt after work, he will be in the Highland area. Here is how the conversation went..

D: How 'bout I pick up a bucket of chicken.
K: Where the heck are you gonna get a BUCKET of chicken?
D: I don-no, maybe Browns?
K:-(Thinking, not really saying DO THEY REALLY STILL MAKE BUCKETS OF CHICKEN???) so I said--I really don't want a BUCKET of chicken for dinner. How about Buffalouies. I don't want fried chicken in a BUCKET.
D: I already talked to Kyle and told him we are going to get a BUCKET of chicken.
K: FINE! Get your BUCKET of chicken and me and the kids will eat something else.
D: FINE! CLICK--and I hung up.
I immediatly started laughing hysterically wondering who the hell gets in a fight over a BUCKET 'O Chicken??? So I called him back laughing.

D: So what do you want for dinner if you don't want a BUCKET of Chicken.
K: Buffalouies.
D: But you said you didn't want chicken.
K: I said I didn't want a BUCKET of chicken.
So again, we started arguing about the BUCKET of chicken again.

Is it me or is it just wrong to put chicken in a BUCKET? It just does not sound appetizing to me. I guess it's because I get DEATHLY ill when I eat KFC. This was the most ridiculous fight we have ever had and most humerous. It makes me laugh everytime I think about it. Has anyone else had a ridulous fight like this?

8 comments:

Megan said...

I would of paid money to hear the fight over the bucket o chicken!!

ReeRee said...

No, I don't believe anyone else has had such a fight.

mommy to an angel said...

you are one of a kind Mr and Mrs Bickerson!

Jen said...

mmmmm. . .chicken. . .I love KFC. We fight over the right way to cut a pizza.

Anonymous said...

Everyone must see this link i will be the be declared the winner of the bucket of chicken fight hands down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nky33VmPAs

Leenie said...

I think Mr. Anonymous should just keep his weblinks to himself.

Anonymous said...

We've never fought over a bucket of chicken because we LOVE KFC, however, there have been MANY 'o fights over who's turn it is to change the baby. This is a LONG standing issue at our house...over 11 years now with a 4-year respite break! We're back at it!

mommy to an angel said...

we don't fight over changing the diaper - I figure by the time #4 comes around I'll have so many tally marks I won't have to change his or her diaper at all!! Good plan, huh? just kidding!
Nice comment man-love!