Monday, November 5, 2007

HELLO --Here I am--




Sooo--I've crossed over to the 'blog-side'.


Reason for my title? It seems that whatever I try to say to someone, they either mis-interpret what I have said or.. in my kids world...they don't hear me.


Some say it's selective hearing, however, I'm starting to be convinced that they need hearing aids.




Any whooo--For those that don't know-I have a 5 year old boy, Aidan (aka Aidee bug), 2 year old, Abbey, (aka ABEE-D or BUSTA), and 3 month old, Aaron (aka SCHNOZ,yep, Aunt CoCo gave him that name). I love them to death but BOYYYY-is it hard right now w/ three kids but I wouldn't give them up for anything.



7 comments:

Megan said...

Well, istn't this a nice little diddy you've put together.

mommy to an angel said...

YEAH!!!! You're gonna be POPULAR (toss-toss) but just know that you are never fully dressed without a S-M-I-L-E
All the show tunes over the weekend have really gotten to me.

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

Dave says we should all spend less time reading computer blogs, and more time servicing our husbands.
Sooooo....can't wait to see what else you have to write about.

mommy to an angel said...

That's why God created men with hands - they definitely don't use them around the house!

Megan said...

ok, did you really just post that about Dave!!! I wouldn't be telling other women that. Especially if he doesn't want his house burnt down!!

Jen said...

Toss, toss! Welcome to blog side.

I was going to tell you Sunday, I LOVE that pic of the kiddos!! And we call Aaron "The BFF" over here. :-)

mommy to an angel said...

Is this really Jen who keeps using "toss-toss" We have changed you, haven't we?!? We're going to have to start calling her Jenni! Just kidding - I know that's kind of a sore spot, but I did spell it with an "I"