Monday, June 23, 2008

GOOSED

Tonight after Aidan's Baseball game we decided to go to Noah's baseball game. From what I saw, it was Great! They won and I hear things were a little exciting after I left. Anyway, I was teasing Reece about a little girl in his class that he was talking to and tickling him. To much of my surprise, someone came up behind me and pinched me on my butt!
I twisted around so fast to yell at Dan that it was not appropriate to do such a thing at a BB field w/ a gazillion kids around but I looked down to find that it was.........................................................















































MATT MATT-my 5 year old nephew :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that surprised you!!!!???? He's simply hiding behind those innocent eyes!

Anonymous said...

He's been doing all sorts of inappropriate things lately. I don't know what to do with him. You got off lucky...he bit Joey on the rear today because he wanted to sit in the chair he was occupying. Needless to say..Mommy boot camp has started.

mommy to an angel said...

Sorry - we've been hanging around too much lately, he probably got it from Brian - Mr innappropriate and gropper!

Mommy bootcamp is starting her too - I'll be blogging about that later this week!

Megan said...

OMG!!! Matt Matt? I'm shocked and proud all at the same time!!!!

Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it. And hehe mommy bootcamp. My boy bit me in the butt the other day. I might have to enact mommy boot camp, too.

Love your blog!

Happy weekend!!