Monday, June 16, 2008

The Moon was Full Saturday Night....

I had the pleasure of spending my Birthday at my cousins wedding. I believe someone over served me. Anyway, Big Mare (my mom) left the same time as us. She was driving next to us and she flipped us the bird---HOW DARN SHE! I couldn't let her get away with such an obscene gesture so I had to remind her what I looked like 34 years ago when the doctor slapped me on the ass. Yep---the moon was bright and full. Needless to say, CoCo had to take the steer wheel while Big Mare laughed HER ass off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad CoCo didn't have a camera. I wonder who else saw that little treat. No more schnaaps for you!

Jen said...

Oh my. I still really want to be the fifth sister!!!

mommy to an angel said...

That's hilarious!
The 5th sister role has already been filled - you can sign up for the 6th sister, Jen, just know it's a gruelling interview process, training is no walk in the park, but the benefits are AWESOME once you're in :-)