Monday, July 14, 2008

Abbey's 3rd Birthday

Sorry I didn't post pictures on the last post. I had problems downloading them from my old computer. Anyway, we had a great day on Saturday. The weather was great! Abbey was so cute blowing out her candles and was so very proud. I think she has been practicing for weeks. We had a princess party for her and I made her cake. It turned out better than I thought it would and she really liked it because she was able to keep the princesses afterwards. She did get her princess bike she has been asking for so I hope this will be good incentive for her to go potty in the toliet all the time. Here are some pictures of my princess.


4 comments:

Megan said...

How adorable...boy she looks like her mom!! Love the Printess cake too!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...the cake is beautiful! What a wonderful job. She makes quite the princess!

mommy to an angel said...

Happy birthday princess!
The cake was AWESOME!!