Thursday, July 3, 2008

Top 5 TV "Are You Kidding Me"

1. Celebrity Cirus: Are you serious? Watching a Brady kid fly around on a trapeze just doesn't do it for me.
2. "This is my wreck, this is my check". Anyone seen this commercial for an Attorney, underneath the people saying this it says "Dramatization". What does that say for the Attorney and if they are not real cases, then has he ever won?
3. The Bachelorette: need I say more? How desperate can one person be? She is gorgeous and can't find love anywhere than 25 idiots?
4. I survived a Japanese Gameshow--didn't watch it but saw it flash on a commercial. How strange would that really be to watch?
5. 5 hours of the Today show on channel 5. Is the network that hard up on good shows for the morning?

3 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

I'm a Today show watcher myself! I have to admit that it is a bit lengthy, but it's something I usually throw on in the morning as background and will watch some stuff here and there.
The rest of the stuff is DEFINITELY "are you kidding me" material!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I watched Celebrity Circus once when the cable was out and we had to resort to rabbit ears. I want my hour back.

I watched Japanese Game Show once... and it was actually quite funny. The sheer ridiculousness of it all and the contestents were just like... "You want me to do what???" The one I watch they were in velcro suits and had to jump on a wall and match the outline of a person on the wall.