Sunday, July 20, 2008

PLEASE.... Listen to me and do what I say..

OK--ya know that one thing that you have been meaning to do that doesn't seem quite as important to do now but keep telling yourself "I better do that before I forget" and of course you forget because you say to yourself, " I'll just do that tomorrow" because you know that if you didn't do it nothing bad will happen to you? Well..... do it now! No matter what it is. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!! I PROMISE YOU.
Yep--mine was... I better back up all my digit photos before I forget because if my PC crashes then I will loose all my pictures. As I sit here and literally cry, that has happened to me to me this weekend. I am praying the gods of the PC world at Dan's shop could at least extract my pictures from the PC. Please pray. I have been talking to the man upstairs all weekend hoping for a miracle. All of Aarons birth pictures up until the present are on that PC and I have not printed out many of them. PLEASE PRAY! Thank you.

3 comments:

Leenie said...

OK--Good thing. I just checked my old PC and do have Aarons birth pictures up until the end of 8/07. However, I still will be missing from then until now if they cannot be recovered.

mommy to an angel said...

Have Brian check it out as well. We ended up buying an external hard drive that backs up all our computer files every Friday - it's a wise investment!!
I have a few pics on my computer as well from your camera when I borrowed it to take some pics of Olivia for the Christmas card - not many, but a few :-)

Good luck!

Leenie said...

Dan also said we are going to invest w/ an external hard drive. Hopefully, they can retrieve the pics, if not, I will get those from you.