Friday, January 18, 2008

My Aidee Bug

Of course all of you know Aidan is my oldest. Is it bad to say that I miss the time we had alone before Abbey and Aaron? I do love my others just as much. (I have a tatoo that says Aidee bug on it--Do I need to get 2 more now?) Aidan is getting big so fast. He actually will get Abbey breakfast in the morning (poptart or cereal bar) put a movie in for both of them and sit with her just so I can get an extra 15-20 minutes extra sleep in the morning. He doesn't know I know he takes good care of his little sister. The other day he was getting snacks and it was the last one and he told her "Don't worry Abbey, Daddy and I are going to make sure we buy you more of these snacks when we go grocery shopping."
I really need to start taking time to do special things w/ each of my kids alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need two more tatoos!

mommy to an angel said...

definitely get the other tatoos!

Aidan is so sweet!

Megan said...

I think you should get one on your neck...thats hot!!! Hehehe