Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On the Go..

OK--Aidan and Abbey were pretty easy at 5 months, once they were able to sit, they sat in one place and played, never really rolled all that much.

Baby #3--OMG--he rolls everywhere! I put Aaron on his back on the floor in the living room and he ends up 12 feet away. Not even 5 months yet and he is mobile. HELP. I thought things were getting easier but I think #3 is going to give me a run for my money. Maybe it will burn off some calories chasing him around.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm sure this won't help much, but baby #3 put me right over the top! Just thought you'd like to know! :)

mommy to an angel said...

He doesn't just roll, he gets himself all turned around and going in all different directions! He's so cute though!

Anonymous said...

He's so darn cute!! How can you resist his little elf face!! Baby #3 was a piece of cake for me. It was baby #1 that made me crazy, and he walked at 10 months. I have a feeling Aaron will be quite an early walker, too!

Leenie said...

Gee --thanks--can't wait.