Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

This afternoon, I sent Abbey to go potty upstairs. After about 5 minutes, I asked her what she was doing and she said wiping herself w/ a wipe.

Well...I don't have baby wipes in the bathroom and Aaron was sleeping so I know she didn't get one from his bedroom. I ran upstairs and yep--she wiped her little bottom with..





Apparently, she loves Clorox wipes as much as I do except she uses hers in a personal way. Needless to say, she received an early bath but never complained of any burning or issues down below.


3 comments:

ReeRee said...

OUCH!!!!!
At least she didn't plug the toilet with said wipes. Oh, by the way, your wording makes it sound like you like to wipe yourself with Clorox wipes, too. :)

mommy to an angel said...

hahahaha - I was thinking the same thing ReeRee!

At least she went in the potty and not on a towel!!

Leenie said...

Oh--no--she did that about an hour later while she was supposed to be napping